Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cantaloupe


Okay guys, we are moving! THDK will no longer be updated. You can find me at The Smokey Chimney which will hopefully be rolling by next week. If at all any of the posts here get re shot/ re published there, the respective pages will be redirected to those at TSC. Otherwise, all that is here will be left here. Hopefully, this is my last move and catch you all at the new space. 
I have a Netted Skinned Thinker in the pantry. 
Who harbours a peculiar scent.
Cantaloupes. 

Do you like them?
While I don't really care for their smell, we enjoy them here.
The Black and White images go to the 125th Edition of Black and White Wednesdays, a weekly Culinary Photography Event created by Susan of the Well-Seasoned Cook, now organized by Cinzia of CindyStar and hosted this week by Sanhita of Pocket full of Spices

11 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I am loving all your images on this surface...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pankti. I'm forcing myself not to do all my shoots there so as to avoid monotony. I'm pretty sure that I will shoot everything in that corner unless I consciously make an effort :)

      Delete
  2. awesome pics dear... my HD loves cantaloupes, though I really don't like it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, very pretty click Priya. And this is one of my fav fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice captures! I do like cantaloupe. In Italy, we traditionally eat it with prosciutto: a great combination of flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these but my kids don't ..nice clicks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots!

    I actually don't like cantalope - I eat practically every other type of fruit except it though :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by :) (Please don't leave links in your comments.)