Black and Wednesday has reached its 85th Edition and this time around, The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen is hosting it.
Rules are simple and unchanged:
1. Your clicks can portray anything of a culinary nature or anything related to food - an ingredient, a kitchen tool, a restaurant scene, something related to food preparation/presentation/consumption…In short, whatever your eyes perceive as a food related speech.
2. You can shoot in b/w mode or else in colour and then process in b/w. You can use any effect you like but make sure that you keep the image in a monochrome/gray scale, with Sepia and Cyanotype tones allowed. No colour details are allowed.
3. Approximate sizes of your pictures should be portrait: 500 px wide & 700 px long or landscape: 700 px wide & 500 px long.
There is no need of a recipe, or a story or a location (but of course, they are welcome if you like). Simply a title for the picture is required.
4. You have to post your photograph within next Tuesday. (I will accept entries till I post the round up on Wednesday. Late comers will be accepted.)
5. You have to mention Black and White Wednesday in your post and link to this announcement page with my name or the name of my blog or both mentioned. Also, please mention Cindy of CindyStar Blog, who is now running the event with a link to her Host line up page as well as Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook who created this event. Usage of logo (the picture above) is optional.
6. Please send your images to pickwickcorner AT gmail DOT com with the following details:
- Subject: BWW #85
- Your Name:
- Your Blog's Name:
- Title of Your Pic:
- URL of your post: